- Blood & Plasma Management
- Tissue, Implant & Explant Management
- DNA & Forensics
- Who We Serve
- Why InVita
- How We Partner with You
- Request a Demo
This page describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of the web pages and website(s) located at invitahealth.com, hematerra.com and championht.com (collectively, the “Sites”), owned, operated and controlled individually by HemaTerra Technologies LLC and Champion Healthcare Technologies, Inc., both doing business as InVita Healthcare Technologies, Inc. (collectively, “InVita Healthcare”).
2. Content on the Sites; Links. All information and materials, including without limitation, white papers, press releases, articles, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, audio and video clips (collectively, “Content”) published on the Sites are intended for general informational purposes only to better acquaint business organizations about the products and services offered by InVita Healthcare. Content is not intended as advice or an opinion as to how the products or services would function in your organization’s environment. Information provided on the Sites should never be a substitute for consulting with InVita Healthcare directly. All Content and the arrangement of the Sites is protected by all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and owned or controlled by InVita Healthcare or the party credited as the Content provider. All trademarks, logos, trade names, and graphics are common law or registered trademarks of InVita Healthcare, its affiliates or other third parties and may not be used or displayed in any way, without the prior written consent of the applicable owner. This includes use in page text, as key words, meta tags or other hidden text. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Site. You may download, print or copy portions of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Sites for informational, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright, proprietary and other notices contained therein and further provided that you do not modify any part of the Content. You may not resell anything you find on the Sites without InVita Healthcare’s written permission.
The Sites may contain links to other websites and resources. Links to third party websites, if any are located on the Sites, are provided solely as a convenience and should not be taken as InVita Healthcare’s endorsement or sponsorship of the linked website, its owner, or any goods, products or services that may be available through links. When you click on the links, you are taken away from the Sites to a third party’s website. You are solely responsible for your use of the links. InVita Healthcare is not responsible for any aspect of these outside resources, including without limitation their content or availability. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to such websites.
3. Use of the Sites. You may not access parts of the Sites to which you are not authorized. You shall not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any material to the Sites. That said, when you contact InVita Healthcare through the Sites, you agree not to be defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, disruptive, discriminatory or act in an illegal manner. Being exposed to advertising is a condition of accessing the Sites. The Sites are not directed toward consumers and InVita Healthcare does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
6. Disclaimers. All Content is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the basis for making any business decisions or transactions. InVita Healthcare makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature, including that the Sites will be secure, free of malicious code, or that the Sites and/or any Content, links, materials or information located on the Sites will be accurate, available, complete or accessible. The Sites and all Content accessible through the Sites are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. InVita Healthcare disclaims any and all liability, whether direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential, for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred, arising out of or relating to your access to and/or use of the Sites and/or Content. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INVITA HEALTHCARE, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT NOW AND SHALL NOT AT ANY TIME, IN ANY EVENT OR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU, YOUR ORGANIZATION, ANY OTHER USER, ANY CLAIMANT OR OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY NATURE OR SORT, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSSES FOR BREACH OF PRIVACY OR SECURITY, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL, PERSONAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, INVITA HEALTHCARE GOODS OR SERVICES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITES, GOODS OR SERVICES, ACCURACY OF ANYTHING LOCATED ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITES, OR ANY LINKS. IN ANY CASE, INVITA HEALTHCARE’S SOLE LIABILITY, AND THAT OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, IS LIMITED TO $5.00. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THESE DISCLAIMERS AND WAIVERS MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. WITHOUT INTENDING TO LIMIT THE FOREGOING, YOU MUST BRING ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST INVITA HEALTHCARE WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS OF THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Last Updated: September, 2020